KWT Babies and Tots

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Welcome!


Hi everyone! I hope you will find this blog helpful and fun. Here I will be doing my best to keep up with all the latest kiddie happenings in our great neighborhood (and maybe sometimes, if something sounds SUPER fun in another neighborhood, I'll be sure to share!). My goal is to try to inform parents and caregivers of low cost and/or FREE casual activities we can all enjoy. Please be aware that many venues do have last minute cancellations so if you really want to be 100% sure something is happening, please call or email the venue/organization. Otherwise, being flexible and spontaneous can be a great lesson for our kids, right? If you have an event you would like me to list on the google calendar or as a featured post, please feel free to contact me. Together we'll keep these kids singing, playing, learning and laughing!















1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the new blog. I look forward to reading!

    ReplyDelete